FPCC’s Midweek Ministry!
Started back August 23rd
Midweek is a large fellowship gathering on Wednesday nights intended to encourage, to equip, and to empower our church family to reflect the redemptive love of Jesus Christ to one another and beyond through diverse ministry opportunities for all ages. From choir to RAPHA to youth ministries to engaging seminars and more, Midweek offers a full-orbed spectrum of opportunities for all ages to grow in grace through a time of fellowship and service.
5:30 – 6:15 PM – Fellowship Hall
Enjoy a meal with new and old friends in the Fellowship Hall.
* $6 per adult (ages 13 & up)
* $4 per child ages 5-12
* Free for children 4 & under
Reservations are required (follow e-mail link, or contact office at 267-1206 or firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10 AM each Monday.
6:30 – 7:30 PM – A Buffet of Options
- Cherub Choir – Pre-k 4 – Kindergarten with Amy Smith in room F07 (F = Fellowship).
- Children’s Choir – 1st-5th grade with Aubrey Joynt room 105. . . OR
- Children’s Ministry – 1st-5th grade, room 205
Youth: Middle & High School Small Groups in the.
Adults: Choice of 2 seminars, Adult Choir, or RAPHA
- Adult Choir with Kelly Stultz, Choir Room (2nd floor above the Connector)
- RAPHA-Meal & Relationship/Finance Class from 6:30 to 7:30 PM in Tower 301& 305
- Midweek Prayer in the Chapel
Look for more information in days to come on this exciting season in the life and ministry of First Presbyterian Church.