Midweek is a large fellowship gathering on Wednesday nights intended to encourage, to equip, and to empower our church family to reflect the redemptive love of Jesus Christ to one another and beyond through diverse ministry opportunities for all ages. From choir to RAPHA to youth ministries to engaging seminars and more. Midweek offers a full-orbed spectrum of opportunities for all ages to grow in grace through a time of fellowship and service.
5:30 – 6:15 PM – Fellowship Hall
Enjoy a meal with new and old friends in the Fellowship Hall.
Cost – $6 per adult (ages 13 & up) – $4 per child ages 5-12 – Free for children 4 & under
Reservations are required. Contact Chris Bowen at 423-648-7939 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:30 – 7:30 PM – A Buffet of Options
- Cherub Choir – age 4 to kindergarten, directed by Amy Smith
- Children’s Choir – grades 1 – 5, directed by Aubrey Joynt . . . OR
- Service Project – grades 1 – 5
Adults: Choice of 3 seminars or Adult Choir
- “Passing the Torch of Faith: Preparing Our Children to Follow Christ Faithfully” with Dr. Tim Sisemore
- “The Christian Imagination” with Dr. John McBride
- “Griefshare” with Rev. Chris Ehlers (12 weeks)
The six-week parenting and literature seminars will be repeated so you may enjoy both.
RAPHA-Meal & Relationship/Finance Class meets on Wednesdays from 5:30 to 7:30 PM in Tower 301 & 305.
Middle & High School Small Groups meet on Wednesday evenings off campus.
Look for more information in days to come on this exciting season in the life and ministry of First Presbyterian Church.
Note: There will be no Midweek during the Mission Conference (Oct. 12) nor during Thanksgiving week.